- I put into practice the hygiene supervision to viral infection, bacteria, other disease germs, and various germs.
- I am exchanging ink each time, in order to prevent breeding of bacteria.
- All of the tool used for an operation, a needle or an ink cap and a glove are disposable.
- All the needles are disposable which used for a machine or hand work.
- I construct the needle for hand work for every customers and sterilize them.
- I am disinfecting the tool to be used by 4% hypochlorous acid.
- I am using the autoclave high temperature high-pressure sterilizer.
- I am keeping the tool in a sterilization line disinfection machine just before use.
- I do not tattoo to under 18 years old based on the ordinance of Aichi Prefecture.
- Please consider about yourself, your job, your family, and your future before tattooing.
- If you have cutaneous allergy and a visceral disease, or if you are taking medicine, please consult with a doctor before tattooing.
- A good work is not made when your condition is bad. I do not tattoo when your condition is bad, when you are tired, when you are having the monthly period.
- You must not drink alcohol on the day of tattooing, and the last day. And you should take sleep enough.
- I do not tattoo on minors, a high school student, a pregnant woman, a drug addict, a person with HIV, a hepatitis B infected person, a hepatitis C infected person, heart disease, and whom with other health disturbance.
- I do not tattoo when you just got tanned.
- I order recession to an irrational person and those who make trouble between other customers.